Saturday, June 6, 2009

Our Very New Edition! A Tiny Baby Girl!

Grace and Mathew are proud to announce the birth of their new baby sister
RILEY ABIGAIL SCHMIDT
Born June 4th 2009
9:29 pm
6 lbs 14 oz. 18 inches short
Grace and Mathew are very excited about their sister. Grace loves to feed and hold Riley, while Mathew likes to just watch Riley. She is teeny tiny and we think Mathew isn't quite sure what to make of her yet! Miss Riley was born with a headful of blonde hair. She is already tickelish, daddy has checked to make sure! Her baby armpits and her tiny feet are the most sensitive. Riley spends most of her days sleeping, and loves to have her hair played with. Mathew and Grace can't wait for her to get up and play and already have the toys picked out. She is our new treasure and we love her so very much!

3 comments:

  1. oh my gosh, she is so cute! I was so shocked to check your blog & find out you had the baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on #3 - I can't believe that blonde hair - very cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats you guys, she is a adorable!! I love all the blonde hair, there is so much of it. I'm glad that we could share another special day together!

    ReplyDelete