Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Oh, dear. It has been way too long! So much has happened since I last blogged. The biggest change that has come upon our little family is that Trevor has been transferred to Bentonville, Arkansas. SERIOUSLY PEOPLE! It's Arkansas. Who moves TO Arkansas. Apparently we do! This is a great move for Trevor's career, it doesn't make it easy, but he will be taken care of. He will be working on the Walmart audit team. And the home office is in the tiny town where Sam Walton started it all. Trevor has been traveling there since November and we are hoping that the kids and I will be able to join him soon. On the other end of the spectrum, I have been in Fort Worth getting our house ready to sell. With the help of some very dear friends, I was able to get the house on the market with my head still attached! My sanity, not so much. Keeping a house "Show" ready with 3 kids running around is challenging, mostly challenging what little sanity I have left!!! However, with the help of family and those very dear friends again, I keep it together. Hopefully something will happen soon and we will get to be a together family again!
Grace has been doing well in school. She has learned to read already and is learning the big words quickly. Her favorite thing though, is coming home to her little brother and sister. Riley is almost 9 months now and has taken a liking to her big sister. When Grace walks in the room Riley lights up and crawls straight to her. Mathew still misses Grace while she is at school and tries to pacify himself with playing with Riley, although Riley doesn't consider being squished like a pancake playing as much as Mathew does. He is still learning that she isn't as big as him yet!
That's our crazy life. We hope all is well with everyone out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment