The last words my dad said to me before we said goodbye were "remember, it's a new adventure." While my dads words are full of wisdom, I really just wanted to tell him that I've had enough new adventures! After all, 3 kids makes for a new adventure every day. However, moving to Arkansas isn't something I can just wish away, or pretend isn't happening. It's time for me to put on my big girl pants and go to work! So for all of you out there who just "don't wanna" remember...it's a new adventure full of new possibilities, and good things will come.
I still have not put my big girl pants on. I am not sure I like your new exciting adventure! Oh well, you will be here very soon! That makes me happy. Spending time with your mom was FUN!! I can get my Tracy fix through her.
ReplyDelete